Year of 2020 is slowly coming to an end. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same about the Covid-19 that is still around forcing us to stay alert and cautious about not only our own health but also about the health of our family members, friends and colleagues.
Even during this challenging time our office at RMI Professional Corporation in Calgary remains open to assist our fellow business owners and individuals with their accounting and bookkeeping needs. To ensure safety of our staff and clients we have implemented multiple hygiene and social distancing measures.
Clients and guests visiting RMI Professional Corporation
If you are a client or a guest coming to our office, please note that you will be required to do the following:
- Sanitize your hands right after entering the office space. Sanitizers are provided all around the office including the waiting area and the boardrooms.
- Wear a face mask at all times while visiting the office regardless of the purpose or how long you will be visiting. We will have extra masks on hand with our admin team if you need one.
- Avoid hand shaking, hugging or fist bumping.
- Client entrance is through the #203 door, our staff is requested not to use this entrance for safety purposes. Client entrance and exit door knobs are being sanitized daily after working hours.
- Maximum of individuals allowed in our meeting rooms is limited and is determined based on the specific room size.
- Meeting rooms are being sanitized before the meeting begins – that includes doorknobs, table, chairs and any AV equipment used during the meeting.
At the same time, we are making sure that our accountants, bookkeepers and other staff can work safely therefore keeping our visitors safe at the same time. Here are some of the measures we have implemented for our employees:
- Staff is required to complete a COVID sign-off log which documents the following: date, time, body temperature, consent of no-COVID symptoms and consent of no-viral infection symptoms.
- Staff is not able to return to work for a later of 10 days after COVID symptoms first appeared or have received an “all clear” from AHS.
- There is a 2-meter distance maintained between each staff desk.
- Employees are required to wear their face masks if they choose to leave their desk for any reason.
- Staff is required to wash/sanitize their hands when they come into the office and frequently (every 1-2 hours) to avoid spread of germs.
- Individual workstations are being sanitized daily.
Are you free of Covid-19 symptoms?
We kindly ask both our staff and our visitors to perform a self-assessment before coming to RMI Professional Corporation office. You should go over the following:
How are you feeling? If the answer is sick, not feeling well or if you have any of the below mentioned symptoms = PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
You can find more information and updates on Covid-19 at Alberta Health Services website.
If you have any questions about visiting our office, please call 403-457-4232 during our business hours.