U.S. taxation is generally deemed to be convoluted and ever-changing. It presents various regulatory demur for Canadian businesses and individuals. At RMI Professional Corporation we recognize how regulations relating to individuals and specific industries can be unique; thus, we work closely with our clients and tailor our tax advice based on their particular needs.
At RMI Professional Corporation, we provide an individual approach for U.S. tax planning. By implementing different tax saving strategies such as new incorporations, reorganization, capitalizing on income splitting, appropriately structuring business purchases or sales, estate planning, and succession planning we suggest legal practices to diminish your taxes. RMI Professional Corporation’s U.S. tax team assists in saving income for both you and your business.
Our services include:
- U.S. Personal Tax Services
- Filing Individual income tax returns (federal and state)
- Cross border taxation for U.S. citizens, Green card holder, and temporary workers
- Non-resident tax returns for real estate investments
- SFOP (Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures) filings
- Planning for acquisition of real estate in the U.S.
- Maximization of foreign tax credit
- Assistance with completion of ITIN application
- Assistance with completion of various versions of Form W-8BEN
- U.S. Corporate Tax Services
- Filing Corporate federal and state income tax returns
- Tax planning for corporations, partnership and LLC
- U.S. tax minimization planning
- U.S. capital structure planning